Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Busy in the kitchen...



I'm busy in the kitchen this week... today I'm finishing some pretty cookies for a friend who's hosting Bunko, then I'll be working on lots of cookies and cupcakes for wedding shower my sister is hosting.

Oh and then I'll need to make sure my daughter is ready to start 2nd grade next week.  I hope her teacher is prepared... oh wait, I am her teacher, opps... I may still have some work to do!  I also need to make sure my housekeeper and cook are doing their jobs... oh shoot, I don't have a housekeeper or cook!! 

So... I guess blogging may be on the back burner this week! 
I do have a fun giveaway planned for later this week, until then, I'd love to hear what you're up to this week, and I'll be happy to share my baking projects with you next week!