Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Please come in for a little chat...



I often wish I could sit down and share a treat and some milk with each of you, but I'm not sure I could afford all the butter!  I truly appreciate each of you who read this blog, and even take the time to comment occasionally.  I am constantly thinking of ways to improve this site, and I would love some feedback from you!  Would you do me the favor of answering a short survey about Glorious Treats?  I can pay you in cupcakes!

*Update*
I've closed and removed the survey.  I really appreciate all of the wonderful feedback.  In fact I was blown away and really encouraged by so many positive comments!  Thank you!  I am always open to input, so feel free to leave comments here (or on any post), if you have ideas, suggestions, or feedback.